Utsource certified used parts provide the following guarantees
- 1. Utsource will conduct a comprehensive inspection of the parts to remove fakes, including but not limited to appearance inspection.
- 2. Some parts are tested by machine.
- 3. Utsource certified parts can be returned and refunded unconditionally within 60 days.
The Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor also called IGBT for short, is a cross between the standard Bipolar Junction Transistor, (BJT) and the Field Effect Transistor, (MOSFET) which makes it as good as a flexible semiconductor device. The IGBT Transistor captures the best parts of these two types of standard transistors, high input distortion and high MOSFET switching speed with low saturation voltage of bipolar transistor and combine to form new form of transistor.
· Metal base plate insulated in nature
· Free wheel diode
· Power module
· Full bridge 3 phase
Equivalent Circuit Diagram:
DC forward current
Gate threshold voltage
Gate-emitter leakage current
Basically, this module is an insulated gate bipolar transistor used for high switching. IGBT combines with the low value of saturation voltage of transistor with high speed and high impedance of MOSFET. When both these combined with each other they produced a high switching and provide a conduction current to bi-polar transistor and voltage is controlled by MOSFET.
· For Fast Switching Devices
· Things which involves electrical control
· Motor Control Applications