Utsource certified used parts provide the following guarantees
- 1. Utsource will conduct a comprehensive inspection of the parts to remove fakes, including but not limited to appearance inspection.
- 2. Some parts are tested by machine.
- 3. Utsource certified parts can be returned and refunded unconditionally within 60 days.
This is a high power switching use, insulated type IGBT module. Mitsubishi IGBT Modules are majorly designed to be used in switching applications. Each module is compromised of two IGBTs in a half-bridge configuration with every transistor owning a reverse-connected super-fast recovery free-wheel diode. All components and interconnects are completely isolated from the heat sinking baseplate, offering a simplified system assembly and management of thermal by-products.
IGBT is a switching device that can be used for fast switching with high efficiency in different types of electronic devices. These devices are mostly used in amplifiers for switching/processing complex wave patters with pulse width modulation (PWM). It merges the low saturation voltage of a transistor with the high input impedance and switching speed of a MOSFET.
● Low power required for the drive
● Low VCE
● Distinct super-fast recovery free-wheel diode
● Operation in high frequency
● Use of isolated baseplate for easy heat management
● Item Category: Transistors
● Subcategory: IPMs
● Series: PS
● Supply Voltage, Vcc: 450Volts
● Collector Current, Ic: 10Amps
● Collector Current (peak), ICP: 20Amps
● Emitter Collector Voltage, Vces: 600Volts
● Collector Power Dissipation, Pc: 27Watts
● Junction Temperature, Tj:-20 to +125℃
● Control Supply Voltage, VD:20Volts
● Input Voltage, Vin: -0.5 to +0.5Volts
● RoHS: No
● Fault Output supply voltage, Vfo: -0.5 to +0.5Volts
● Fault Output Current, Ifo: 1mA
● H x W x D: .39in x 1.5in x .94in
● AC Motor control
● Motion / Servo control
● Welding power supplies