IGBT Power Module Half-bridge Including fast free-wheeling diodes Package with insulated metal base plate
Utsource certified used parts provide the following guarantees
- 1. Utsource will conduct a comprehensive inspection of the parts to remove fakes, including but not limited to appearance inspection.
- 2. Some parts are tested by machine.
- 3. Utsource certified parts can be returned and refunded unconditionally within 60 days.
This is a 75 A, 1200 V dual IGBT manufactured by Infineon. IGBT is a switching device that can be used for fast switching with high efficiency in different types of electronic devices. These devices are mostly used in amplifiers for switching/processing complex wave patters with pulse width modulation (PWM). It merges the low saturation voltage of a transistor with the high input impedance and switching speed of a MOSFET. The outcome gotten from this combination delivers the output switching and conduction features of a bipolar transistor, but its voltage is controlled like a MOSFET.
● It Includes fast free-wheeling diodes
● Packaged with insulated metal base plate
● Type: Dual
● Vces: 1,200 Volts DC
● Ic: 75 Amps
● Vges +/-: 20
● Ices Max: 1.5 MilliAmps
● Iges Max: 0.32 MicroAmps
● Vge(th) Min/Max: 6.5 Volts
● Vce(sat) Max: 3 Volts
● Height (mm): 30.5
● Width (mm): 94
● Depth (mm): 34
● H x W x D: 1.2 in x 3.7 in x 1.34 in
● Net Weight: 8.8175 OZ
● Gross Weight: 5.6 OZ
They are mainly used in
● General purpose inverters
● Servo controls
● High Powered Switching