20W TO 140W STEP-DOWN SWITCHING REGULATOR FAMILY
This is also known as the GS-R400 series. It is a very versatile family made up of high current, high voltage step down switching voltage regulators. It can be described as a 20W t 140W step down switching regulator family.
Their internal heatsink allows for large power handling capacity and to minimize EMI, it also provides an effective shielding.
Its features include
● It has MTBF exceeding 200,000 hours
● Maximum Output Current at 4A
● Maximum Input Voltage at 46V
● Maximum Drop out Voltage at 4V
● Soft Start
● It has Remote output voltage sense
● It also has remote logic inhibit/enable
● It has Overload and short circuit protection that is non-latching
● Output overvoltage protection
● Range of Output Voltage – 5.1 to 40V
● Range of Input Voltage – 4 to 46V
● Range of Output Ripple – 25 to 100mVpp
● Range of Efficiency – from 70 to 90%
● DC Input Voltage – 48V
● Output Reset sink current – 20mA
● Range of Storage Temperature – from -40 to +105℃
● Range of Operating case Temperature – from -20 to +85℃
They are used in power consumption electronics to step down the voltages in their power supply stages in order to give constant voltages.