20W TO 140W STEP-DOWN SWITCHING REGULATOR FAMILY
Utsource certified used parts provide the following guarantees
- 1. Utsource will conduct a comprehensive inspection of the parts to remove fakes, including but not limited to appearance inspection.
- 2. Some parts are tested by machine.
- 3. Utsource certified parts can be returned and refunded unconditionally within 60 days.
This is one of the GS-R400 series. It is a very versatile family made up of high current, high voltage step down switching voltage regulators. It can be described as a 20W t 140W step down switching regulator family.
Their internal heatsink allows for large power handling capacity and to minimize EMI, it also provides an effective shielding. It is used because of its reliability and consistency
● It has MTBF exceeding 200,000hours
● Maximum Output Current at 4A
● Maximum Input Voltage at 46V
● Maximum Drop out Voltage at 4V
● Soft Start
● It has Remote output voltage sense
● It also has remote logic inhibit/enable
● Overload and short circuit protection that is non-latching
● It has output overvoltage protection
● Output Voltage – 5.1 ±2% V
● Input Voltage – from 9 to 46V
● Output Ripple – 25mVpp
● Efficiency – 70%
● DC Input Voltage – 48V
● Regulation Line – 2mV/V
● Regulation Load – 20mV/A
● Output sink current reset – 20mA
● Range of Storage Temperature – -40 to +105℃
● Range of Operating case Temperature – -20 to +85℃
They are used in power consumption electronics to step down voltages in their power supply stages to give constant voltages.