Arcade-C-2P Accessory Pack, 2 Players Arcade Console Building Kit (no Pi)
Utsource certified original parts provide the following guarantees
- 1. Utsource guarantees 100% original.
- 2. Utsource certified original parts can be returned and refunded unconditionally within 90 days.
Note: Raspberry Pi is NOT included.
Arcade-C-2P is a 2 players arcade console designed for Raspberry Pi, provides classic arcade control: the durable joysticks, and the cool blue buttons with LED. If you got a Raspberry Pi in hand, this DIY kit would be the ideal choice for you to build your dedicated arcade console.
Thanks to the RetroPie / Recalbox gaming system, thousands of games are available. Once get tired, you can also use the awesome KODI to watch videos, or listen music, enjoy and relax.
Relive your arcade time in childhood, with your friends.
- Supports Raspberry Pi B+/2B/3B/3B+
- Supports RetroPie / Recalbox gaming system, thousands of game ROMs are available, the only limit is your TF card size
- Supports KODI home media center, see a movie, listen music, watch live show, never be a problem
- Raspberry Pi-Powered: HDMI port, connecting to your monitor, TV, or projector, configurable resolution
- Raspberry Pi-Powered: WiFi connectivity, make it possible to eliminate the mess wiring
- Raspberry Pi-Powered: USB ports for connecting USB gamepad, mouse, and keyboard, etc.
- Embedded left / right dual track stereo speakers, listen to the familiar BGM from the old days
- Product category: Arcade Console
- Controller: NOT included
- Storage: supports 16G~256G TF card
- Enclosure material: alloy bottom case, UV silk print acrylic panel
- Connectivity: HDMI / USB / Ethernet
- Games: thousands of games are available, added by user
- Arcade control: 2x joysticks and 8x buttons, allows user-defined
- Power supply: 5V
- Dimension: 61cm × 27.5cm × 5.8cm
Wiki : www.utsource.net/wiki/Arcade-C-2P
|GamePi15||Portable Game Console||1.54inch display, 240×240 resolution||Pi required|
|GamePi20||Portable Game Console||2.0inch IPS display, 320×240 resolution||Pi included, out-of-box|
|GamePi20-Acce||Portable Game Console||2.0inch IPS display, 320×240 resolution||Pi required|
|Game HAT||Portable Game Console||3.5inch IPS display, 480×320 resolution||Pi required|
|GamePi43||Portable Game Console||4.3inch IPS display, 800×480 resolution||Pi included, out-of-box|
|GamePi43-Acce||Portable Game Console||4.3inch IPS display, 800×480 resolution||Pi required|
|Arcade-101-1P||Arcade Machine||10.1inch IPS display, 1024×600 resolution||Pi included|
|Arcade-C-1P||Arcade Console, 1 Player||NONE, supports 1920×1080 resolution||Pi included, HDMI display required|
|Arcade-C-1P Acce Pack||Arcade Console, 1 Player||NONE, supports 1920×1080 resolution||Pi required, HDMI display required|
|Arcade-D-1P||USB Arcade Control Box||NONE, No video output||Raspberry Pi / PC / Tablet / Smart TV required|
Have a look: