CoreEP2C5, ALTERA Core Board
Utsource certified original parts provide the following guarantees
- 1. Utsource guarantees 100% original.
- 2. Utsource certified original parts can be returned and refunded unconditionally within 90 days.
CoreEP2C5 is an FPGA core board that features an EP2C5T144C8N device onboard, supports further expansion.
- onboard Serial Configuration Device EPCS16SI8N
- integrated FPGA basic circuit, such as clock circuit
- onboard nCONFIG button, RESET button, 4 x LEDs
- all the I/O ports are accessible on the pin headers
- onboard JTAG debugging/programming interface
- 2.54mm header pitch design
What's On Board
- EP2C5T144C8N:the ALTERA Cyclone II FPGA device which features:
- Operating Frequency: 50MHz
- Operating Voltage: 1.15V～3.465V
- Package: QFP144
- I/Os: 79
- LEs: 4.6K
- RAM: 120kb
- PLLs: 2
- Debugging/Programming: supports JTAG
- AMS1117-3.3, 3.3V voltage regulator
- AMS1117-1.2, 1.2V voltage regulator
- EPCS16, onboard serial FLASH memory, for storing code
- Power indicator
- Reset button
- nCONFIG button: for re-configuring the FPGA chip, the equivalent of power reseting
- Power switch
- 50M active crystal oscillator
- 5V DC jack
- JTAG interface: for debugging/programming
- FPGA pins expander, VCC, GND and all the I/O ports are accessible on expansion connectors for further expansion
- LED jumpers, short the jumpers to drive the LEDs
CoreEP2C5 provides JTAG debugging interface, yet does NOT integrate any debugging function, a debugger is required.
Mother board and programmer/debugger in the photos are NOT included in the price.
The figure below shows the header pinout of JTAG
- Related software (Quaters II, NIOS II etc.)
- Demo code (Verilog, VHDL, NIOS II C)
- Schematic (PDF)
- FPGA development documentations