Raspberry Pi Zero W Package B, with Official Case
Utsource certified used parts provide the following guarantees
- 1. Utsource will conduct a comprehensive inspection of the parts to remove fakes, including but not limited to appearance inspection.
- 2. Some parts are tested by machine.
- 3. Utsource certified parts can be returned and refunded unconditionally within 60 days.
This development kit includes: the Raspberry Pi Zero W (built-in WiFi), 16GB Micro SD Card, 5V 2.5A Power Adapter, the Official Raspberry Pi Zero Case to keep your Pi Zero clean and safe.
The kit also comes with some most basic components you may need to get going with your Pi Zero: Mini HDMI to HDMI Adapter, Micro USB OTG Cable, and 2×20-pin 2.54 male/female pinheader strips.
Raspberry Pi Zero W Features
- Broadcom BCM2835
- 1GHz ARM11 single-core processor
- 512MB RAM
- Added wireless connectivity
- 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Micro SD card slot
- Mini-HDMI port (1080p60 video output)
- Micro-USB power
- Micro-USB OTG port
- 40PIN unpopulated GPIO header (compatible with A+/B+/2B/3B)
- CSI camera connector
- Composite video header
- Composite reset header
- Dimension: 65mm x 30mm x 5mm
|Item||Description||Standard||Package A||Package B||Package D||Package E||Package α|
|Raspberry Pi Zero W||Raspberry Pi Zero W, with built-in WiFi||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Mini HDMI to HDMI Adapter||Mini HDMI male to standard HDMI female||√||√||√||√|
|Micro USB OTG Cable||Micro USB to USB||√||√||√||√|
|2x20-pin 2.54 male pinheader strip||Can be soldered in the Zero||√||√||√||√|
|2x20-pin 2.54 female pinheader strip||Can be soldered in the Zero||√||√||√||√|
|Micro SD Card 16GB||Class 10 16GB Micro SD Card||√||√||√||√|
|5V 2.5A Power Adapter||5V 2.5A output||√||√||√||√|
|Raspberry Pi Zero Case||Official Case for the Zero||√|
|USB HUB HAT||USB HUB, USB to UART||√|
|2.13inch e-Paper HAT (B)||2.13inch e-ink display, three-color: red, black, and white||√|
|AlphaBot2-PiZero||Adapter board, for connecting RPi Zero W||√|
|AlphaBot2-Base||Motor driver, integrates sensors for obstacle avoiding, line tracking||√|
|Ultrasonic sensor||Ultrasonic obstacle avoiding, ranging||√|
|IR remote controller||remotely control the robot||√|
|RPi Camera (B)||Raspberry Pi camera, adjustable focus||√|
|SG90||Servo, working with the pan head, controlling the rotation of the camera||√|